A simplified LCA tool for evaluating environmental impacts of packaging. Sign up for your free 30 day trial!
"PackageSmart is by far the easiest to use LCA software on the market!"
-Dan Robinette, Director of Sustainability, The Robinette Company
Carbonostics is a smart lifecycle management tool designed to pinpoint the hotspots of any food product or menu along three key criteria: cost + carbon + nutrition.
Carbonostics is smarter because it offers a practical, hybrid approach to product-level lifecycle assessment allowing users to screen products for hotspots, model product development with scenarios or process a full lifecycle analysis.
- User-friendly features adapted to the food and drink industry
- Robust database with over 1500 carbon emission data points for food
- Usable results for cost and waste reduction
- Transparent methodology and data
- Flexible use of primary and secondary data
- Comparative scenario function
- Triple Bottom Line perspective: (Cost + Carbon + Nutrition)
Carbonostics is consistent with the general guidelines of standards as outlined in PAS2050, the GHG Protocol, ISO 14040/60 series, BP X30-323, the Carbon Trust Standard and the ILCD Handbook.
Carbonostics is a user-friendly, web-based application used by large and small food manufacturers, retailers, foodservice providers, universities, hotels and consultancies.