Life Cycle Assessment and Sustainability Services
- How do you quantify the environmental, social and economic impacts of your company’s products and services?
- Do you know how to make material selection decisions to optimize sustainability performance without burden shifting?
- Are you interested in streamlining the environmental footprint of a packaging design?
- How do you effectively put science behind your marketing claims and avoid “green-washing”?
Whether your sustainability objectives focus on product innovation, process improvement or strategic business initiatives, EarthShift has the knowledge, expertise and tools to help organizations evaluate their sustainability performance and create the documentation that will withstand the scrutiny of consumers, stakeholders and regulatory agencies.
Since 2000, we have provided a variety of services to meet our clients growing needs, including:
- Life Cycle Assessment
- Sustainable Product Development
- Sustainability Return on Investment
- Critical Reviews
- Environmental Product Declarations and Product Category Rules
- Sustainability planning, integration, and guidance
- Life Cycle Inventory
We Offer a Variety of Consulting Options to Meet Your Specific Needs
Our consulting engagements are designed to reflect the needs and requirements of our clients, while developing their own internal capacity to understand and manage critical sustainability objectives. We recognize that the nature of consulting engagements is affected by a variety of business drivers and objectives, as well as related timelines and budgets. As a result, EarthShift offers several types or levels of consulting engagements, including:
- Consulting packages that include a minimum of ten hours of phone/web-based consulting to support an existing sustainability program or project
- Consulting projects based on a Request for Proposal
- Integrated solutions that combine consulting with software and/or training